Honored Contributor

Great find at Home Goods ... Rugs

I stopped at Michael's and Home Goods is in plaza.  Didn't look like it was busy so decided to stop there.

Wow! Found a perfect 5x7 rug for my living room area.  I like the distressed coloring.  Best thing it was only $49!  Brand name Safavieh and this week I'm going back to look for a 10x17.  I can't believe the great prices!

B5582924-4A96-46C4-BCC5-E928F80E2933.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Great find at Home Goods ... Rugs

@homedecor1 

That's gorgeous!  I love that brand. And what a price!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love the color, it’s beautiful. 

I love rugs but Khloe thinks they are for her to go potty.

Khloe is potty trained and always waits until I get home to take her. If I know I will be gone for a long period I would place pee pads but she doesn’t use them, ever. So I don’t know why she uses the rugs. 

Trusted Contributor

Love it @homedecor1 . Great find.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak 

Oh I feel your pain,but, it's my kitty😡

Honored Contributor

Very pretty rug for a great price!  I love to shop at Home Goods, they  have so many nice items and variety.  I haven't been to one in awhile because of the virus but once things are better, I will be a frequent shopper again.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw 

After enjoying looking through the whole store -- there was maybe 2 people besides me I'm sure it's going to become a fav place to shop.

I bought a nice planter in pretty container also for my coffee table.  

The greenery, home and kitchen sections are great!🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

homedecor1

I also loved Pier 1 since it first opened and was sad to see it close.  Like Home Goods it offered unique quality items and much variety.  I am glad Home Goods is still around and look forward to going there soon!  Your buys sound great ! It does give you a lift when you find that certain item and the price is right.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 If you don't find it at HG, try Lowes dot com.  I bought one there that's the same mfg. maybe the same rug.  I'd take a pic for you if I knew how.  Check out Lowes.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@qvcfreak 

Oh I feel your pain,but, it's my kitty😡😡

He's "christened" my new floors many times this week (vomiting).  I know he is ready to go to the "rainbow bridge"☹️☹️he has been sick but it will break my spouses ❤️.  It's his companion and I don't think he can handle it right now (spouse not well).

I won't put rug down until kitty is gone because no way do I trust he won't ruin it.  

A decision will will be made soon.  Vet says as long as he's using litter box, drinking, etc. he's comfortable..I'm not!!!

Well of course, because when it comes down to a choice between a bargain rug and a living thing, well, what can one say...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...