Esteemed Contributor

Great Customer Service from Keurig

I've been having trouble with my QVC purchased Keurig (Christmas 2009) in that it would pump the water, say it was brewing and....nothing. no water would come through.

I fiddled with it repeatedly and it would work intermittently....I run a small B&B and it ALWAYS seemed to stop working when guests arrived.

Called Keuring CS and got through quickly, the CS rep spoke great English, took my info, listened to my complaint and recommended I watch the video on cleaning the needles and K-cup holder. Said to try that and call back if it didn't work.

I must admit, I was mildly annoyed, but decided I would do it...and did...and followed the recommended advice (took all of 10 minutes) and....the pot worked perfectly again.

While I was ready to throw it out the door, it now is in working condition again at least for a while....It was not used much and I descale it often, but....the CS rep said they recommend distilled water for brewing...and I'm not going to do that...when it stops, it stops...I just cannot be bothered with keeping water in my cottage to brew coffee.

But....I am pleased with their CS. Since I never hesitate to complain when things don't go right, I wanted to post that they seemed very helpful.

I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.