Trusted Contributor

Re: Grateful for Harry Slatkin's Return to QVC

I'm so happy that Harry is back too!

I have been a huge fan of his for quite a while and burned his candles exclusively when he was at BBW and QVC the first time.   I stopped with Yankee Candle altogether at that point.

However, once he left, I went back to YC.  Although I was thrilled to see Harry back last year, I wasn't really tempted by many of his things.  Prices were super-high and reviews were mostly negative.  I waited it out.  I am SO happy he recognized that his product was not what people expected and went back to the drawing board. It shows he listens to his customers and cares.

Today I purchased my first Homeworx product.  I chose the Blueberry w/ the Pumpkin for October.  I'm giving him a chance because I believe this is going to be the same quality we have come to love and expect through the years.

Fingers crossed that I'm right!

Frequent Contributor

Grade1Teach,

First of all, if you are a first grade teacher, thank you for the work you do. It is a labor of love and so important in children's development to have the right people in their paths.

Thank you also for posting.  As a shop owner, I carried different brands and had Lang, Wood Wick, Soy Basics, Beanpod, and something else.  I loved the Yankee line, however, the minimum purchase requirements to establish a retail account were pretty high at the time.  Besides, Yankee was readily available at many surrounding stores in the general area.  Yankee and Bath and Body Works candles have had their loyal customers for years (and yes, please count me in that group!)

I am glad you are giving the Homeworx line a try with the Blueberry Farmerstand Basket on autodelivery.  I hope it lives up to your expectations.  I would love to see Harry's Homeworx line shown well into the future.  I have confidence with Harry's passion and commitment that he will work to see that our experience with the line will be a pleasant one.

Hugs!

New Contributor

Hi! The vessels are made in one facility, then shipped to another one to fill with wax! The wax, wicks, etc are made and filled in the USA! Smiley Happy