Respected Contributor

Re: Grand Bath with Wide Open Spaces...

Very pretty! But there is no way I'd have upholstered chairs at the vanity. I actually sit at and use my vanity for makeup/hair. There would be powder products, and sticky hair spray all over those chairs!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! 😍😍😍

Trusted Contributor

omg!!!!  beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

Love it--beautifully done room---elegant yet comfortable looking and not "stuffy"....  the only thing I would add would be window coverings for privacy while bathing 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  This might be one of the dumbest posts I will ever make. LOL. I have no shame.Woman Tongue

The bathroom looks pretty expensive, no doubt, how much would it cost to install 18 panes of one way glass windows? I'm serious. If you have the funds to build such an eleaborate bathroom, you probably have bucks and the  privacy from the one way windows would be appreciated by me a lot. I would still get to see the beauty of nature. It is a stunning view.

Honored Contributor

Stunning! Just beautiful...

Esteemed Contributor

I actually would not want anything that grand, no upholstery in the bathroom.  Simple lines for the vanity.  I would love a well lit shower with a seat and plenty of space, and quality bathroom fixtures but no chandeliers or sconces.  Don't care for a tub.

Respected Contributor

Love the space, but I would totally redo it. I would keep the mirror, make the room more sleek and less ornate.  My bathrooms are all done in white with the two upstairs having navy accents. Sine I do the cleaning, I prefer to make it as easy as possible. 

Thanks for posting the pictures.  It's always nice to see what others like.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

I'm probably in the minority, but it looks dated to me-unless that is the homeowners style. Love the woodwork on the window & around the mirror. I would never in a million years have a window with no window covering in a bathroom, even if I had 50 acres.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

While pretty, it is way too ornate for my tastes.  And I've never understood why people want giant bathrooms.   Totally wasted space IMO.  I'll take large living areas.  I don't want a giant bathroom.  

@stevieb wrote:

Rustic-Home-Design-Locati-Architects-15-1-Kindesign.jpg