Honored Contributor

I quit supporting BB&W.  I've been sold on A Cheerful Giver jar candles since last fall. I'm going to have to check out Goose Creek. 

Honored Contributor

Lo and behold, Goose Creek is having a flash sale. Six 3-wick candles/$60.  That's a deal I can't pass up.  

Honored Contributor

My order is out for delivery! 🕯️ 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

My order is out for delivery! 🕯️ 

@JeanLouiseFinch You will have to post how you like them! I do like Goose Creek Candles, but I like A Cheerful Giver more.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Goose Creek Candles - they're the only ones I buy. Their "cozy" scents are wonderful (Bedtime Stories, Staying Home, Welcome Home) and their fruit scents are great (Lime, Strwberry, Blueberry, etc). The scent lasts through the entire candle.

Valued Contributor

They're good candles. I'm still a Yankee candle fan. Where I lived there was a Yankee store. Since I moved I only find them occasionally at TJMax. So I'll check out GC sale. Thanks for posting. 

Honored Contributor

Another Candle Brand that I have found that I really like is Sand and Fog Candles.....I first tried them from Homegoods, and then discovered their website with a lot more scents. They burn nicely and have wonderful scents, and they run really good sales!!!!