Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Very modern, easy to clean, looks like it fits the "vibe" of this home.  Yes, good use of limited space.

In my two story DC rental, I have a traditional decor half bath like this and love it.  Daughter also has one in her home.  Many, many attached houses in DC have incorporated this feature. 

Both mine and hers, though are normal height and normal doors.  There are two switches--one is for the fan and light, the other just for the light in hers.  In mine, one switch only, mandates light and fan together.

Very desirable feature to have.  When more privacy is necessary can just use the upstairs full bath.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it...especially if this is the only bathroom on the main floor.  Very creative!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like it! It is super small, but it does the job!

Trusted Contributor

Growing up in a town full of victorian homes this was common.  They has to fit bathrooms whereever they could.

Respected Contributor

Great use of space in homes that don't have room for powder room elsewhere.  I think what may be turning others "off" is openess created by the double doors.   Appears by placement of sink and mirror on back wall interior space with doors closed would be very limited. If the sink and mirror was moved to wall to the left, one door could be centered.