Respected Contributor

Re: Good Shopping Luck Today

Stevieb, the runner doesn't reverse to the geometric, unfortunately. It would be terrific if it did.

Imaclotheshog, thanks for looking and posting. Happy Spring to you!

Bobby K, please know that I am always sending you special T's & P's.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I am going to chime in, too, on Marsha's thread and say that I am happy to see you, Bobby K, back too! I was wondering where you were, and missed you as well. Smile

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Rosehill said:

I am going to chime in, too, on Marsha's thread and say that I am happy to see you, Bobby K, back too! I was wondering where you were, and missed you as well. Smile

Hello Rosehill...

Thank you sweetie for such a kind post. I really really appreciate your thoughtful post. I might not post as often....but, I'm always here in spirit. You are the kindest group of ladies on this forum. Hope you are doing well.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Stevieb, the runner doesn't reverse to the geometric, unfortunately. It would be terrific if it did.

Imaclotheshog, thanks for looking and posting. Happy Spring to you!

Bobby K, please know that I am always sending you special T's & P's.

Thank you so much sweet Marsha....

As I was telling Rosehill....I might not post as often...but, I still appreciate your thoughtful and kind words. They really touched me this evenng. Have fun with finishing your Spring decorating. You have a great eye Marsha for putting beautiful things together.