Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,382
Registered: ‎04-17-2013

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

[ Edited ]

Too many posts to like/heart. 

 

What a hilarious bunch you are, with a fun sense of humor.

Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@MTH wrote:

Oh Boy!  I guess I missed all the fun last night.  Sounds like you guys had a blast.  I hope everyone keeps posting what they are buying and what products are popping up as the weekend goes on. j Enjoy everyone.


MTH, a bunch of us rode a broom stick to NE.  What a blast.  When there's nothing on that interests us we make our own entertainment. LOL  We missed you though.  You've been absent lately, working a lot?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@SHOPR wrote:


Yes, you did.  We were wound up, for sure. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,659
Registered: ‎10-18-2012

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Oh Boy!  I guess I missed all the fun last night.  Sounds like you guys had a blast.  I hope everyone keeps posting what they are buying and what products are popping up as the weekend goes on. j Enjoy everyone.


MTH, a bunch of us rode a broom stick to NE.  What a blast.  When there's nothing on that interests us we make our own entertainment. LOL  We missed you though.  You've been absent lately, working a lot?


I got to re-read the thread earlier this morning so I did see that everyone had blueberry muffins in NE today. What a great morning.  Yes Lucy I have been working a lot but also took a few days off and went out of town. Glad to be back but work always takes some time to catch up.  I plan on some down time this weekend so I'm hoping to watch lots of CIJ.  I really  haven't seen anything I'm crazy about yet tho so I'm hoping for a surprise or two.  I did pick up a few things on July 1st.  Keep us posted on what items are all the rage this weekend so I dont miss out.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,102
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

Well....I spent the night in the hospital....I fell off the end of the broom while looking around for the last couple of people we were going to pick up....never look backwards when riding on a broom...

 

I hope you saved a blueberry muffin for me....I am going to the market to get us some lunch...what does everyone want...

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Oh Boy!  I guess I missed all the fun last night.  Sounds like you guys had a blast.  I hope everyone keeps posting what they are buying and what products are popping up as the weekend goes on. j Enjoy everyone.


MTH, a bunch of us rode a broom stick to NE.  What a blast.  When there's nothing on that interests us we make our own entertainment. LOL  We missed you though.  You've been absent lately, working a lot?


I got to re-read the thread earlier this morning so I did see that everyone had blueberry muffins in NE today. What a great morning.  Yes Lucy I have been working a lot but also took a few days off and went out of town. Glad to be back but work always takes some time to catch up.  I plan on some down time this weekend so I'm hoping to watch lots of CIJ.  I really  haven't seen anything I'm crazy about yet tho so I'm hoping for a surprise or two.  I did pick up a few things on July 1st.  Keep us posted on what items are all the rage this weekend so I dont miss out.


I'm not needing a lot of stuff but want to see Valerie's new finials.  Did you notice the set of five finials in the Home forum and new arrivals today?  They're pretty and no batteries.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,102
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

BTB....I have no idea how those hearts work...what they are for....how to work them...and if I am suppose to reply to them....I have yet to learn...so don't feel hurt that I haven't hearted anyone..

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@circles wrote:

Well....I spent the night in the hospital....I fell off the end of the broom while looking around for the last couple of people we were going to pick up....never look backwards when riding on a broom...

 

I hope you saved a blueberry muffin for me....I am going to the market to get us some lunch...what does everyone want...

 

 We were too crowded on that broom.  Rose needs to get a new larger one  Glad you're almost ok, though.  LOL  Did you fall off during that thunderstorm?  :-)


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@circles wrote:

BTB....I have no idea how those hearts work...what they are for....how to work them...and if I am suppose to reply to them....I have yet to learn...so don't feel hurt that I haven't hearted anyone..


circles, it's just basically a like button.  They just call it hearting a post but if you like a post just click the heart.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,940
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

So far, this is a weird CIJ, as fashion is mainly what has been showing all night and now.