Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,102
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

Yes, that thunderstorm didn't help....I looked down for the ones waiting to be picked up.......and then plummeted  toward the ground....

 

Lucy thanks for the Heart explanation...

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,616
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

Well, I missed the whole trip! So sad for me! I don't think any other forum has this much fun (or imagination!!). 

 

Next time you all plan a road trip, send me a smoke signal or something, I'd love to come along!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@mominohio wrote:

Well, I missed the whole trip! So sad for me! I don't think any other forum has this much fun (or imagination!!). 

 

Next time you all plan a road trip, send me a smoke signal or something, I'd love to come along!


MIO, you are so right about this Home forum.  It is a fun group of posters but also very helpful too.  There's no rude comments or any of that stuff going on.  As soon as Rosehill gets a larger broom (and umbrella, thunderstorms, you know) I'm sure another trip will happen.  lol

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,885
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

[ Edited ]

@lucymo @Susan Louise @mominohio @SHOPR @BornToShop @circles @MTH @birdmama

 

I just came across this thread and being as we were talking in this vein the other evening, thought you all would get a kick out of reading what we said a few years ago. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

@mousiegirl  Oh my, it's hard to believe this was nearly two years ago.  What a fun time we all had.  We need to find something for the next big shows to entertain ourselves and get going on what we want to purchase, if anything.  Maybe, just maybe, @mominohio and @SHOPR can stay awake for this one.  LOL  Thanks, @mousiegirl for the  rewind of the fun.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,368
Registered: ‎04-17-2013

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

@mousiegirl

@lucymo

How fun to see that old thread again. 
Y'all had fun that night.  Cat LOL

@circles is a HOOT!

 

I am such a sleepy head, so don't be surprised if I keep missing out on the late night fun.

I hope not.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,885
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl

@lucymo

How fun to see that old thread again. 
Y'all had fun that night.  Cat LOL

@circles is a HOOT!

 

I am such a sleepy head, so don't be surprised if I keep missing out on the late night fun.

I hope not.

 

 

@SHOPR  Yes, she was, and I told her she was on a roll, lol.

 

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,409
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo @Susan Louise @mominohio@SHOPR @BornToShop @circles @MTH @birdmama

 

I just came across this thread and being as we were talking in this vein the other evening, thought you all would get a kick out of reading what we said a few years ago. Smiley Happy


Got a kick out of this @mousiegirl!  We enablers continue to live on...!  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl

@lucymo

How fun to see that old thread again. 
Y'all had fun that night.  Cat LOL

@circles is a HOOT!

 

I am such a sleepy head, so don't be surprised if I keep missing out on the late night fun.

I hope not.

 

 

@SHOPR  Yes, she was, and I told her she was on a roll, lol.

 

 


 


@mousiegirl@SHOPR  We need to get Circles back with us.  She made me laugh so hard.  She really is a hoot.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,885
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl

@lucymo

How fun to see that old thread again. 
Y'all had fun that night.  Cat LOL

@circles is a HOOT!

 

I am such a sleepy head, so don't be surprised if I keep missing out on the late night fun.

I hope not.

 

 

@SHOPR  Yes, she was, and I told her she was on a roll, lol.

 

 


 


@mousiegirl@SHOPR  We need to get Circles back with us.  She made me laugh so hard.  She really is a hoot.


 

@lucymo  Me too, lol, and reading the thread the other day made me laugh all over again.