Honored Contributor

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@circles wrote:

Janey just said her show is another hour and and twenty minutes...hope we will get to Susan's on time...

Susan...how is that second batch of muffins coming along...

LOL!

Mousiegirl, want to join us?

Of course I do, lol.  I just had an image of Susan Louise outside picking fresh blueberries and scurrying around the kitchen frantically trying to get enough muffins made for this crowd, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Being as we are celebrating CIJ....why don't we all decorate Susan's house....we could put up her tree....she already is putting out her spheres....hope she has some of Lori Grener...(sorry, can't ever remember how to spell her last name..) folding metal trees for outside...we can be like Santa's Elfs...if she has bought presents...we could wrap them....

Peter will have the windows done so everyone can see how nice her place looks...inside and out...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@circles wrote:

Being as we are celebrating CIJ....why don't we all decorate Susan's house....we could put up her tree....she already is putting out her spheres....hope she has some of Lori Grener...(sorry, can't ever remember how to spell her last name..) folding metal trees for outside...we can be like Santa's Elfs...if she has bought presents...we could wrap them....

Peter will have the windows done so everyone can see how nice her place looks...inside and out...

You are on a roll tonight, circles, lol.

Valued Contributor

Mousiegirl~ you have to join us. You could be in charge of taking care of the pet mice at Susan's house. Now remember, they like to have a toilet paper tube to shred up for bedding. And they like carrots and small pieces of cut up fruit to nibble on, in addition to their pet store mouse food. I am sure you know how to clean their cage out- Susan's mice like a tidy cage.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

all right...we have mousegirl joining us....good deal....

Susan....you might consider a third batch of muffins...

we have become the pied pipers...

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Mousiegirl~ you have to join us. You could be in charge of taking care of the pet mice at Susan's house. Now remember, they like to have a toilet paper tube to shred up for bedding. And they like carrots and small pieces of cut up fruit to nibble on, in addition to their pet store mouse food. I am sure you know how to clean their cage out- Susan's mice like a tidy cage.

I would love to take care of any critter, in fact, I will quickly knit some ear muffs and mittens for my cousin.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

all right...we have mousegirl joining us....good deal....

Susan....you might consider a third batch of muffins...

we have become the pied pipers...

LOL, LOL, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

MICE...someone said Mice....Susan has mice in her house...eeek..

Okay...I am calmed down now....there is cages...Mousegirl is taking care of them....Breathe circles...breathe...

Super Contributor

h205389_850.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Christmasnut....I purchased three sets of those ornaments...they shipped today...I hope they are nice...some will be gifts for my granddaughter to give out and some will be mine...