Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

Okay, Birkin....glad you decided to join us.....we will swoop by shortly....

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

crazy.png

Yup, but we do have fun.  Peter, you thought your fun day was over but no, we'll be by on Rose's broom soon to pick you up so be ready.  Ha ha

Valued Contributor

Peter! How could we have forgotten you? We are passing over Little Rock in 15 minutes. Light one of your silver Valerie finials & put it in your front yard. Circles is last on the broom, and she is the lookout. Make sure you put good batteries in it- no Dollar Store ones! We need a nice bright light so that we don't miss you. Now start thinking what chore you can do to help out at Susan's house. I think you would be a good head of decor. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I'll set up the landing lights...2 rows of spheres on either side of the driveway and the green bliss lights on the house. NASA should even be able to see it from space Smiley Very Happy

We'll recognize those spheres from miles away.  We'll be there soon, show starts at 11 for us.  circles will be losing an hour so she's been hustling around.  What fun we've had with this trip and it all started with a batch of blueberry muffins. :-)

You are so right Lucymo, it has been fun...TY, and TY everyone! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

Peter....stop shouting...its late...people might be sleeping....:0)

He's had an exciting day so far and can't believe he's having so much fun on this flight.  hehe

Trusted Contributor

I hope that broom is made of titanium! I put on some weight in Mexico!
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize Peter wasn't aboard....I will keep a watchful eye for him....

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

Thank goodness you didn't say I had to cook....whew....I can do the marketing or the laundry...or both....those two things I am good at...

This is going to be a good time....Maybe I should have let my family know I will be away for a while...

I'm good doing laundry.  Yeah, the family should be told you'll be away for awhile. Maybe a long while.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Peter....the broom is magical....not to worry about falling off...

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Peter! How could we have forgotten you? We are passing over Little Rock in 15 minutes. Light one of your silver Valerie finials & put it in your front yard. Circles is last on the broom, and she is the lookout. Make sure you put good batteries in it- no Dollar Store ones! We need a nice bright light so that we don't miss you. Now start thinking what chore you can do to help out at Susan's house. I think you would be a good head of decor. 

I hope we don't scare anybody with that over loaded broom flying around at top speeds.  I put Energizers in the chargers so we're good to go there.