Honored Contributor

Re: Getting ready to watch CIJ 'Deck the Halls' at midnight

I'll set up the landing lights...2 rows of spheres on either side of the driveway and the green bliss lights on the house. NASA should even be able to see it from space Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Wasn' even aware of the CIJ Deck the Halls show,but now I'm gonna watch it. Sadly I will be enjoying no home made blueberry muffins with chilled pears.lol.  Enjoy your midnight snack and the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Its a lovely night for flying...though i usually don't take the "Red-Eye" broom.....

I sure hope Susan told her DH...we are on the way.....most men don't care for surprise company at midnight...

Esteemed Contributor

Birkin...let us pick you up...no sense of watching alone...I will skooch up further to make more room for you to hop on....

Trusted Contributor

crazy.png

Valued Contributor

Ok~ Lucy knows where to charge .  Circles, we will spot you for sure. Curly grey hair, chubby- got it. Plenty of room for you, Circles. We'll all scrunch up on the broom and fit for sure! Just stand in the street and we will swoop down and pick you up. I know Susan Louise will love having us stay for a few months. We can all help out with chores. Lucy-what do you like to do? Clean, do laundry, go to the market, cook? Wait... I have dibs on cooking. Lucy and Circles- you can choose from cleaning, laundery or marketing. Susan can feed the birds. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I'll set up the landing lights...2 rows of spheres on either side of the driveway and the green bliss lights on the house. NASA should even be able to see it from space Smiley Very Happy

We'll recognize those spheres from miles away.  We'll be there soon, show starts at 11 for us.  circles will be losing an hour so she's been hustling around.  What fun we've had with this trip and it all started with a batch of blueberry muffins. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Peter....stop shouting...its late...people might be sleeping....:0)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Circles, Please pick me up.I will be ready on time.  Can't wait.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness you didn't say I had to cook....whew....I can do the marketing or the laundry...or both....those two things I am good at...

This is going to be a good time....Maybe I should have let my family know I will be away for a while...