Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday, well wishes for a successful surgery.  Chin up!

Let us know how the furniture works out.  I know, I cry sometimes too.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Prayers to you @ccassaday for your oral surgery tomorrow. 

Good luck getting the headboard you dream of. I love furniture shopping too!!

A267AF27-5C0A-4D46-8C2B-32C2A765185B.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  Prayers for you for tomorrow.  Focus on getting past tomorrow and having your new headboard and the beautiful room you will soon have.  

I had foot surgery just over a year ago, and they put me out.  After surgery, I was up and in my car being driving home in about an hour.  

If you are uncomfortable while they are intubating you, do what I do when I am nervous and uncomfortable during a temporary proceedure they are doing....I curl my toes or make fists as hard as I can, and concentrate on those muscles and it seems to help to ignore the other stuff that is going on.  Sounds strange, but it seems to work.

Good luck tomorrow, and prayers going up for you. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday

The headboard is beautiful.  & the side table is a very nice compatible piece.

Prayers being sent your way for your oral surgery tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@ccassaday  Prayers for you for tomorrow.  Focus on getting past tomorrow and having your new headboard and the beautiful room you will soon have.  

I had foot surgery just over a year ago, and they put me out.  After surgery, I was up and in my car being driving home in about an hour.  

If you are uncomfortable while they are intubating you, do what I do when I am nervous and uncomfortable during a temporary proceedure they are doing....I curl my toes or make fists as hard as I can, and concentrate on those muscles and it seems to help to ignore the other stuff that is going on.  Sounds strange, but it seems to work.

Good luck tomorrow, and prayers going up for you. 

Thanks for the advice. I know mine is just teeth so hopefully it will be uneventful. I hope I am able to go home quick afterwards.  I have a two hour drive back home.

Honored Contributor

Good luck with the oral surgery @ccassaday.  We'll look forward to seeing the finished bedroom pictures soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday   Sending my prayers and good thoughts for you that you will be okay.  Your bedroom will be very nice.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday:  Sending you best wishes and prayers for your surgery.  I love the way you are putting your bedroom together.  Share your pictures.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday. Hope everything goes well for you today! Please let us know how you are doing when you are able! Prayers for you!

Esteemed Contributor

On my way home. They even took me into surgery a half hour early. Everything went great and didn’t have to be intubated while awake.