Honored Contributor

From a recently published article from Hoffman Media about the lovely Hamilton-Turner Inn in sumptuous Savannah...

savannahhamiltonturnerinn.jpeg

gp-ht-inn-parlor-dusk-one_12_orig.jpg

HamiltonTurnerSuite_2032349.jpeg

HamiltonTurnerSeating_2032354.jpeg

HamiltonTurnerSeat_2032350.jpeg

HamiltonTurnerFountain_2032345.jpeg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

As a resident of Savannah, I can attest to the lovely homes and architecture here!

Come visit sometime!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Love the looks of this Inn.  Would definitely plan a stay there if DH and I still took driving trips to explore our history (now health reasons not a good idea).  We both love to visit old homes and would stay in a Victorian bed and breakfast or old inn.  Stayed in many very iinteresting ones in Charleston, New Orleans, Natchez, Cape May, Bellville, MI and others.    Two Meeting Street in Charleston SC was my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Love the looks of this Inn.  Would definitely plan a stay there if DH and I still took driving trips to explore our history (now health reasons not a good idea).  We both love to visit old homes and would stay in a Victorian bed and breakfast or old inn.  Stayed in many very iinteresting ones in Charleston, New Orleans, Natchez, Cape May, Bellville, MI and others.    Two Meeting Street in Charleston SC was my favorite.

@KathyM23  What a nice way to visit historic and pretty American cities, and you've certainly seen some nice ones. 

Honored Contributor

I have never been lucky enough to visit Savannah but this is exactly how i picture the Inn I would choose to stay in.

It is Southern loveliness.

Honored Contributor

Elegant, formal, stunning, I love this inn.  The furnishings are equisite and the grounds beautiful.  This is a home I could easily move into and be happy!!!!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  Such a gorgeous place! I could live there.

The architecture, furniture, decor and colors used are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Georgia On My Mind...

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff wrote:

@stevieb  Such a gorgeous place! I could live there.

The architecture, furniture, decor and colors used are beautiful.

@Enufstuff  I agree. This is old school understated elegance, tasteful and lovely, as, it appears, are the guest rooms.

Honored Contributor

So architecturally distinguished and luxurious.  Also love the contrasting ceiling, and sophisticated mix of browns and blues throughout.

Honored Contributor

I love everything!  Stunning!!!!!Smiley Happy