Regular Contributor

Has anyone received, or know their order for Valerie's garden maidens has shipped yet? I see that mine are either advanced ordered or waitlisted when I checked my acct. I ordered the white (less popular) at midnight, and nothing was noted about not shipping right away! So dissapointed!

Respected Contributor

Re: Garden maidens by Valerie

@Starpass  I don't know anything about the garden maidens but I have ordered two items recently from Valerie that had advanced orders and not one thing was said about it. I cancelled both orders. I don't like waiting but I especially don't like NOT being told that I have to wait. This should be plainly stated before someone orders so they have the proper information and can make the best decision for themselves. 

I think twice before I order anything from Valerie these days. 

Trusted Contributor

When ordering it did state advance orders ship 3/18. I think that was a mistake and should have said 4/19. When I ordered mine at midnight the EDD was April 24.
Trusted Contributor

I mean 3/19 not 3/18 above.
Regular Contributor

Ty for reminding me about that. I did see 3/19, and you are probably right in that it should have read 4/19. Ok! I can look forward to that!

Regular Contributor

I hear you. It's not her fault. I think many vendors are having delivery problems. QVC should be up front about what they can and can not deliver right away.