Honored Contributor

Re: GLOBE TROTTER'S ROW HOUSE KITCHEN

The kitchen is lovely, the marble beautiful, the color of the cabinets so appealing and I do love the fact of the dining table and chairs fitting in even though the kitchen is compact.  I would enjoy my coffee in that cozy space.

The rest of the home is nice,  it is neat and everything  in place.  While I love huge rooms and prefer my own decor this home has its perks. 

Honored Contributor

Again, I generally don't like blue interiors but there's something about this place that makes it work.

Another winner, Oz. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Again, I generally don't like blue interiors but there's something about this place that makes it work.

Another winner, Oz. Heart

@Oznell - I'm with @just bee - I'm usually not a "blue" person at all, but I love the colors in this. I really like the emerald pillows combined with the blue. The living room drapes are perfect, and I think the rug is just perfect.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The kitchen is ok, but the rest of the home is not for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Brilliant considering the space...love the marble in the kitchen and color choices throughout.  I would rethink the curtain in the kitchen....a bit claustrophobic having a view of the brick wall.  It would not be my choice for a home but, considering the space limitations, well done.

Honored Contributor

very pretty and very nicely finished!!! Beautiful kitchen, and living room is nice as well. Some of the decor is not necessarily my style, but goes well in this home...I think it is very tastefully done..

Esteemed Contributor

My DS and DIL just remodeled their kitchen and installed a hammered sink.  It is lovely.

From my experience in our home remodel, if you like the look of marble, you are much better off with quartz.  It is tougher, and you can find patterns that look like marble.  We chose that for our bath vanities and are very happy.

Thank you @Oznell @for your dedication and hard work in bringing us all these varied decors.

Honored Contributor

I really like the kitchen. The sinks shown in the kitchen and bath are fantastic.

I love the colors used but the decor is not really my style. 

I think this home is very well done.

Honored Contributor

Hey, @Mz imac,  I think I confused a few people with my "globe trotter" comment--  you made a natural inference.  It's not so far-fetched either, that a Harlem Globetrotter would have a little 'pied-a-terre' hideaway in Toronto.  He'd have to have all the counter tops raised Smiley Happy....

Oh, your lucky son and daughter-in-law, @PamfromCT .  That hammered surface just glimmers, and gives a jewel- like effect--  jewelry for the kitchen!

Honored Contributor

What a mega talented designer did this home!!!  The colors connected beautifully from room to room and the color accessories are perfect. 

Even though I am not a fan of modern,  I could almost live here with a few accessory changes.

Stunningly beautiful 😍!!!!!!!

Many thanks!!!!