Valued Contributor

Ok, I'll start it.  I wonder how you-know-who feels about the GILI by JIll Martin home furnishings line that launched this evening on Down Home with David.

Respected Contributor

I don't get the point of putting out this line.  Of course, I don't get the point of the line of the fashion and bags that is gili.  Too many outher brands that are already on the market, on QVC even, that are far superior and most are better prices.

Respected Contributor

I don’t watch the q so I didn’t see the sales presentation, but who is “you know who?” Makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

I think "you know who" has moved on with her life and her business and could less about anything that goes on here.  

Trusted Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Ok, I'll start it.  I wonder how you-know-who feels about the GILI by JIll Martin home furnishings line that launched this evening on Down Home with David.

explain "you know who"????

Honored Contributor

Im hoping for Lisa Robertson's sake aka "you know who" has moved on with her life😊

As for GILI brand "hype" I was never impressed or bought no matter who "stamped" their name on it!😉

Trusted Contributor

She's doing the same print on floor mats that she uses on her maxi dresses.  

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Yes.  What the bleep is that all about....LOL   Do women really want huge green dinosaur palms in every facet of their lives, their homes and on their body?  LOL  

Valued Contributor

Re: GILI by Jill Martin

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Yes.  What the bleep is that all about....LOL   Do women really want huge green dinosaur palms in every facet of their lives, their homes and on their body?  LOL  

Come on @chrystaltree don't you want a dress in the same print as your doormat and tray, where's your sense of style? (I hope you know I'm kidding!!!)  I'm looking at the GILI lace up sandals on air now and they make my feet hurt.

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of her clothes -- overpriced and tacky looking.

kindness is strength