Honored Contributor

Fun Gift For Someone (or for you!)

[ Edited ]

I've long had my eye on the Temp-tations Old World Tea for 2 Set, H207277.   It is so cute!  It's a scaled-down teapot and two flat cups.  It has the Temp-tations flower, but it's in that larger, "blasted-flower" pattern, and has an unusual checkerboard pattern on the lid and base.  Instead of the usual finial, it as a flower finial.

Those features give it a whimsical, slightly Mad Hatter kind of air-- or it could almost seem sort of Art Deco.

I asked for it for our upcoming anniversary, but am being "allowed" to use it now, ha. Unfortunately, QVC seems to be sold out currently in the "Confetti" color, so hubs had to get it on Ebay.  But QVC still has it in stock in very fun colors, including Aqua, Spring-fetti, Eggplant, etc. etc.

It is so enjoyable to serve and savor tea in it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Fun Gift For Someone (or for you!)

Happy anniversary and enjoy your tea set.....did you serve any cookies or muffins with that tea?

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Whatnow, how sweet!   Milano mint cookies.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I bought that in the red for myself last year.  I had purchased the Temp-tations rolling cart in red (I have red accents in my kitchen) and put the tea set ...yes it's so adorable!...plus a mini temp-tations teapot  in red that came in a set of three with a candle in it.  I gave the other two candles away. Unfortunately the set of three mini candle teapots is no longer available.

I also added a wire basket in brown and added some fabric pears (that I got on Etsy) in a French script cream fabric.  It's adorable!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell Oh Milano are my favourite..just got a tub of them from Costco the other day.I hope someone else in the family had some because they are almost gone and I think I am the guilty party.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a fabulous vignette, haddon9!  You sound very creative...

Honored Contributor

Ha, Whatnow, it's possible to go through them "absent-mindedly"...