Honored Contributor

I like all of this!

Pretty, cozy and great place for a small group of friends to spend time.

( I never mean to click the italicized)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Great decor. Would like either a larger room or a smaller table with a leaf when needed. This room actually seems to be a bedroom in a previous life. It's very well transformed. These are some of my favorite colors!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I like everything in the room but it would look better spaced out.

Honored Contributor

Re: From Desk to Dinner

[ Edited ]

As someone mentioned, it looks like a repurposed bedroom, I did the same in our first rental home.

I would remove all the wallpaper except the nook, use smaller table, remove pink bunny, and drapes.  Some windows just don’t need cover, if it goes back to being a bedroom they can come back.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's a great use of space. But, remove the wallpaper, drapes and perhaps scale down the furniture.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  I like it, even though there is a little too much wallpaper.  I especially like the blue woodwork.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Too much flowery wallpaper! Other than that, it's a pretty room.

Honored Contributor

First overall impression was very pretty, but upon closer examination, see design flaws.

Not sure what this room is in the house.  The dining room or breakfast nook?  Doesn't look much like a breakfast nook, but who knows. 

The table is too large for this room leaving very little space for seating.  You'd have to crawl behind the sofa to sit there.  Who'd use it when they weren't eating?  Same with stools, not much room to pull them out from under the table.  So, overall, too much furniture.  

Mixing these patterns works since they are in the same color scheme, but flowers are not for me. 

Whoever designed this needs to decide what the room should be...for eating or sitting.  It's too small for both.

Honored Contributor
The chandelier and wallpaper have to go.
Esteemed Contributor

With all that ugly wallpaper, my eyes hurt!!!  Definitely not for me!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown