Honored Contributor

Re: Fresh Looking Living Room...

@GingerPeach I know. I loved this entire house and yes, I'd planned on following up with more pictures of this home, though I'm glad you included some more from the living room. I have them in my stash to post but hadn't gotten to it yet. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@GingerPeach I know. I loved this entire house and yes, I'd planned on following up with more pictures of this home, though I'm glad you included some more from the living room. I have them in my stash to post but hadn't gotten to it yet. 

Looking forward to it, @stevieb .  I didn't want to steal your thunder, so to speak, by posting them myself since you are the one who discovered this gem. 🏡  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

White couch and chairs!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The lightness/sun into the room is beautiful.

I love green, however, I loathe that color green of the furniture.

The dark green of that one lamp on the far left is gorgeous.  I'd also keep one of those green bottles on the shelves.

That's it, for me, get rid of all the other green in that room.  It's just too, too much.

I love the puppy dog Heart

Respected Contributor

A beautiful, clean room that would need to be kept pristine (which leaves me out).

Honored Contributor

I dont like the huge artwork map over the couch, and I don't like the mint color furniture...I like the rest of the room

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Beautiful room and I love the colors and the map on the wall.

For  myself, I wouldn’t have a coffee table, it’s just another piece of furniture to collect junk, and would need to be moved to vacuum. 

The book shelves need doors on them with glass, then they wouldn’t collect dust.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

ML_DSCF8970-e1545945840214.jpg

Love this room. Very neat and comfortable looking. The color of green is not my favorite, but anybody can take this room and switch to the color they like best.

Super Contributor

I have fallen in love with this space. Refreshing green is eye soothing and relaxing. Great décor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sublime Saumya wrote:

I have fallen in love with this space. Refreshing green is eye soothing and relaxing. Great décor.

Me too @Sublime Saumya... I keep going back to pull out the issue of the magazine in which it appeared. For some reason, it just resonates with me... I love the pale green used and find it so fresh and tranquil... I love the antique green chest and pretty much everything about this charming home... I might consider a different living room rug and I might also consider an alternative space for the map, opting for a different wall hanging, but I'd also be quite content with things just as they are... I also love all the green glassware on the shelves. I even like the over-sized golden eagle, though I understand why some find it a bit over the top...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...