Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: French Inspired Living Room

Ummmm..........that coffee table looks Early American to me(!!)   Otherwise, a very attractive room.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes, so pretty except for the table!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

Love the room, but not the furniture and decor.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the room, but would have matching sofas.  Love the sofa table, but not the coffee table.  Seems a little out of place.  Love the french doors and curtains.

Super Contributor

The mixed colors are typically French, but the traditional sofa doesn't go with the French theme. The white elephant in the room is definitely the coffee table---not an inch of French! Look at the sofa table and the differneces are blaring. I would have to see the dark blue stripped chair too. If I were going for a French room, I'd start over with the furniture and remove the obviously non-French pieces.

I like the room and the hint of French; it just needs more thought. The library or on line can give you so pointers.

Good attempt.

tea

Honored Contributor

I like the room except for two things, the drapes don't look like they match, they look similar.

Also I don't like the table behind the couch, other than that a very pretty room!

Honored Contributor

I like the room, but would replace the coffee table and sofa table with something different. I don't think they compliment each other at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  I like how it's light and airy.  My furntiure and decorations are all on the dark side, so this is a nice change.