Respected Contributor

Re: Found my final piece to complete my family room makeover

It's very pretty.  I love the glass on the doors.

Glass just lightens everything up

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio

Well, I wanted it for my den BUT now I think it's finding a home between my LR/DR area where I have this style console table (bought years ago at Estate sale)-- ignore the "trash bags" they are my donations for pick up tomorrow.

image.jpgI'm thinking its better suited here and I'm sure I can find something to put inside. It's just a nice accent piece.  kirklands also had a really nice sofa/console table with shelving (which is in coastal cream). I'm thinking of getting it and finding a home for it too!IMG_6434.JPG

Spouse reminded me cable modem needs to be on a shelf along with my airplay. I don't know where I'd put it in the enclosed table (might just keep it on floor. I think it's ok there.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

call Kirkland's comes in blue and red too!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 there is a inexpensive small cabinet with glass doors available online from TGT for about $150.  I have the one in black.  It's not nearly as nice as the one from the OP and you have to assemble it (takes about an hour), but if you are looking for something to just store cookbooks like me, it is perfect.  Comes in several colors, including teal - which I've seen in person and looks like turquoise.  Windham 2 Door Accent Cabinet by Threshold 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I love your new cabinet.

I remember when I was shopping for furniture for our first home.  I took my time to shop over a period of months to find just the "right" piece.  I still have those pieces in my home 40 years later and I still love them.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Mominohio

Well, I wanted it for my den BUT now I think it's finding a home between my LR/DR area where I have this style console table (bought years ago at Estate sale)-- ignore the "trash bags" they are my donations for pick up tomorrow.

image.jpgI'm thinking its better suited here and I'm sure I can find something to put inside. It's just a nice accent piece.  kirklands also had a really nice sofa/console table with shelving (which is in coastal cream). I'm thinking of getting it and finding a home for it too!IMG_6434.JPG

Spouse reminded me cable modem needs to be on a shelf along with my airplay. I don't know where I'd put it in the enclosed table (might just keep it on floor. I think it's ok there.

@homedecor1  I don't see any trash bags. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

well the lemon wreath is on top of them! But, charity came yesterday & I am doing the 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Someone else can use my unneeded treasures!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it.....I like that cream color and the glass in the doors.....!!!!  It's going to look wonderful 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”