Respected Contributor

Re: Found A New Toy!

[ Edited ]

The battery in the Q scrubber is NiCad and has a 60-minute charge and the one in the scrubber on HSN has a NiMh battery with a 75-minute charge. 

I have not had good luck with the longevity and performance of NiCads over time, so on that basis alone, I'd go with the NiMh version.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, I watched a YouTube video comparing the two.  The Turbo seemed to have a slightly longer battery life.  For me, I liked the attachments more on the Spin Scrubber. It is just DH & I, so for our cleaning purposes, we opted for the Spin Scrubber since we don't have major cleaning issues anymore; DS has moved out & off to college.  

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee

Thanks for the heads up on the scrubber! I have all tile floors and I literally sit on a little stool with a scrub brush to clean the grout line by line.

This tool looks like it will save me lots and lots of time! I like the colored versions on the Q better, but I think the HSN one is more powerful and has a better battery.

My shower has tile all the way to the ceiling and I never clean the top. Now, I can reach it!

I can't wait to get it and get scrubbing!

Honored Contributor

I bought the one at BB&B (last week still in box) but I've been watching demo for turbo scrubber on HSN today - but wondering beyond my bathroom shower (full tile w/frameless glass doors) where else I'd use all the extra attachments. 

Good deal i paid $39.99 (less 20%) at BB&B.