Esteemed Contributor

I had bought mine on QVC when it was first presented, it is one of my ALL TIME favorite purchases from the Q! I go crazy around the house looking for the next thing I can clean, cleaning the shower/bath tub is so easy now, no more getting on hands & knees trying to reach all the spots my short little arms cannot reach, grout in shower and on floors, windows, the list goes on!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears, my knees are shot so anything to assist with that!  Um, how long did your obsession last before it got old? Or has it?  Just pacing DH to see if this machine has "staying" power, lol!  

Respected Contributor

this looks like  it would be super helpful. i have the turnado spin mop with comes with bucket that spins water out of mop head. i was hoping they would offer if you bought one you get the oposite item free. no such luck.

Honored Contributor

I saw it today at Bed Bath & Beyond...I'm getting one after reading all the good reviews here..too hard to clean showers now for me 

Honored Contributor

I have one as well, purchased from QVC, I think it was a TSV...I don't remember the price.  I like it.

Respected Contributor
I read the reviews on BBB. I have it from the Q. The directions say the red light does not go off, nor does it turn to green. You just have to remove it from the charger after a certain number of hours. I've not had the issues the people in the lower reviews have had. Anyone else? This thing worked on soap scum, and I didn't have to bend down.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Found A New Toy!

[ Edited ]

My daughter gave me one and for me it's just okay. Mine came with 3 brush attachments and one of the larger of the 3 brushes gets away from me and goes wild, I have to hang on with 2 hands to control it. Frankly, that particular one tires me out by the time I'm done, lol. And it's true that the red light does not go out nor turn green to let you know when it's done charging.

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop I have had mine for several months now, I went to clean out the hall closet today and noticed that when my husband put it away the last time I used it he did not put it back on the charger, I asked him "Please put that on the charger you never know what I might find next to clean", I think your husband and I should join a Power Scrubber Self Help group, my obsession is still there, LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: Found A New Toy!

[ Edited ]

@CareBears wrote:

@BornToShop I have had mine for several months now, I went to clean out the hall closet today and noticed that when my husband put it away the last time I used it he did not put it back on the charger, I asked him "Please put that on the charger you never know what I might find next to clean", I think your husband and I should join a Power Scrubber Self Help group, my obsession is still there, LOL!

Lol...@CareBears, I have already signed him up!  Maybe you both could score air time??  

Honored Contributor

I had to resurrect this thread because today HSN has this kind of brush as their TS for $40. Anyone buying? I think I need one.Woman Very Happy

TURBO SCRUB 360

turbo-scrub-360-pro-cordless-2-speed-cleaning-kit-d-20170208191552353-529303.jpg