Honored Contributor

Forum and Blogs closing down on Nov. 2nd!

It has been confirmed!!!!!! So sad about this! you can access a forum on Facebook only!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Forum and Blogs closing down on Nov. 2nd!

I won't go on Facebook and will stop shopping QVC! 

Esteemed Contributor

Hello big A.  There is nothing here that can't be bought elsewhere.

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

I do not use Facebook, have never used. Disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN , confirmed where?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , confirmed where?

QVC's homepage and other forums, like Q Talk and Community Chat and TV and Movies

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hoping this doesn't come to pass and I'd not assume that because it's being discussed all over these boards that it's necessarily been 'confirmed'. While QVC has never exactly been the great communicator that they would choose to unleash this little nuggets by hiding it away on a totally obscure page, and would continue to post the "join the conversation, welcome to the forums and blogs" message seems strange, even fo them... Moreover, I recall moderators stating the forums were not being shut down in favor of the FB group, which has apparently been around for some time and not created a great deal of traffic... Of course, things change, so who knows... It might be nice if QVC leadership would man up and make some sort of definitive statement...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hoping this doesn't come to pass and I'd not assume that because it's being discussed all over these boards that it's necessarily been 'confirmed'. While QVC has never exactly been the great communicator that they would choose to unleash this little nuggets by hiding it away on a totally obscure page, and would continue to post the "join the conversation, welcome to the forums and blogs" message seems strange, even fo them... Moreover, I recall moderators stating the forums were not being shut down in favor of the FB group, which has apparently been around for some time and not created a great deal of traffic... Of course, things change, so who knows... It might be nice if QVC leadership would man up and make some sort of statement about this matter...

@stevieb 

If you look at the top of the Forum page. There is a graphic post from QVC that they will be closed effective November 2nd. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus  That's not what I'm seeing at the top of the Forums page. I only see that notice if I type the word 'blog' into the QVC search bar, which lands me on a page entitled 'We're Here for You", in and of itself, sort of a joke...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@icezeus  That's not what I'm seeing at the top of the Forums page. I only see that notice if I type the word 'blog' into the QVC search bar, which lands me on a page entitled 'We're Here for You", in and of itself, sort of a joke...

@stevieb 

When I type blog into the search field where I would enter an item number. Another page comes up that tells you that they are shutting down on November 2nd, and trying to push you into some of their FB groups. 

How strange. They can't even exit correctly.