Honored Contributor

For those who purchased the Luminara TSV...

Is this offered (or a version of it) every year? I only purchased 1 set in the Ivory and am kicking myself because I've found out there are a few people in my world who want these for Christmas. I'll break up this set and give it as gifts due to the cost being so great but I'm wondering if I should also now plan on this being a yearly thing.

Many TSV items at QVC follow a pattern and I wait for them in order to purchase at a much better price. If the Luminara do, then I'll add this to my "wait for" list, lol. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who purchased the Luminara TSV...

i dont remember ever seeing a set of six in different sizes.

i had to get the white because the ivory was sold out.

very nice set!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Not so much a set of 6 per se, but a set of Luminara candles every October as part of their Holiday shows. Say, 3 candles or 4 candles of the same size...something like that and in a selection of colors (red, green, ivory, white and colors of the year for home decor).

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@sunshine45 Not so much a set of 6 per se, but a set of Luminara candles every October as part of their Holiday shows. Say, 3 candles or 4 candles of the same size...something like that and in a selection of colors (red, green, ivory, white and colors of the year for home decor).

they have definitely done those before @SahmIam .

there may be some sets available now actually.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

HomeGoods sells Luminara.

Honored Contributor

Yes, this is a yearly TSV repeat.

Esteemed Contributor

I got them the last three years onTSV....I am not sure what sizes they were though....Gave as gifts.

Honored Contributor

THank you, everyone!!

Honored Contributor

This is the first time they have offered that many candles, and the variety of sizes all in one unit. 

Usually you get four candles, and they are all the same size, so you have to buy multiple sets to get a variety of sizes. 

This TSV was a good deal. Where they did scrimp was only one remote. If breaking up for gifts, it makes it a bit of an issue, as in the years past the sets of four of the same size candles have had a remote for each one. 

QVC seems to be floundering so who knows what we can expect in the future, but if they are thinking they will improve this TSV for next year by keeping the same number of candles in the same size variation and add remotes for each one. 

Q seems to like to re do and 'improve' a TSV like this over and over, so I wouldn't be surprised to find it again next year. As long as the reviews come back good and the candles didn't have any issues.