Honored Contributor

Re: For those who miss the old HGTV like Gardening by the Yard, Decorating Cents, Carol Duvall, etc.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@minkbunny.  There is a daily hour of Bob Ross on one of these channels too.  There are not regular PBS , but are separate channels not on cable.

We get Create & Dabl from our cable provider.

Respected Contributor

Re: For those who miss the old HGTV like Gardening by the Yard, Decorating Cents, Carol Duvall, etc.

@panda1234    You are very welcome Heart

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

I recently discovered Escape to the Country and really enjoy this show. 

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@stevieb 

I recently discovered Escape to the Country and really enjoy this show. 

@deeva  I saw it for the first time last night. Interesting that while it's very similar to 'Househunters' both the host and those seeking a home seem so much more civil, authentic, reasonable and their expectations more reasonable... Also like the way they don't just show the houses, but give little tours of points of interest. Don't know if I'll become a regular, but it's a nice show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I love the rolling meadows and Victoria homes. But, they could really make this show 30 minutes instead of an hour.