Honored Contributor

For those that own VPH glitter angels, candles, etc...

[ Edited ]

I read reviews quite often over the past several years of folks who complain about the glitter adhearing to the inside of the decor item. The most recent one is of a 2 star review for the glitter angel H204839 because of this problem. I wish I could have contacted her by e-mail or something letting her know how to 'fix' it.

It's not a defect, just that the glitter adhears to a side of the clear acrylic when it lays vertical for any length of time...whether it be due to shipping or laying down sideways in a warehouse.

All one has to do is take the item in one hand and rock it back and forth (twisting your wrist...do not shake!) which the motion helps remove the glitter from the acrylic. Depending on how much glitter needs to be removed, you may only have to do that for a few seconds or a minute or two.

Some folks no doubt know to do this. However, based upon what I have read, not everyone would think to try and do this, and just be disappointed and return the item as defective. I would think this info would help prevent some folks from returning a few products unnessessarily in the future...

Additionally, some folks might have received a glitter decor item like this and initially received it without having this issue, but perhaps when they went to use it the following season/year/hoilday, then they had this problem from laying it down in storage. I wouldn't even be surprised a few folks actually threw their item/s out when they discovered the glitter to be this way...thinking it couldn't be fixed and the glitter was permanently that way.

Anyway...HTH Smiley Happy