Honored Contributor

Re: For those of you who are interested in Lisa's fruit garland….

@LTT1 wrote:

I am debating about getting rid of the LR ones in favor of the Valerie vp beaded fruit stuff?

If you are talking about the fruit that Jill presented yesterday, I have these and love them.  Lisa had gold fruit wreaths and garlands, again not my color scheme.  If you don't love what you have, and would rather have other items, may be time to toss them or sell them.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

image.jpg

These are what I have still in the boxes.  At the time, I also ordered the swags, but cancelled those.  I prefer the sugared fruit decor to these, just more my style.

Esteemed Contributor

thank you so much love!  I am going to keep checking these item #s as you never know they could appear, maybe valerie will bring them. 

Esteemed Contributor

love,  just went and ordered the wreath, they others are not avaliable, darn !  I wasn't really expecting any of these items to be avaliable so I am happy to have gotten the wreath.... Want those swags though!!  

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

I am so glad you got the wreath!  

Sorry, I lost track of this thread, because I guess I was also discussing these on another thread!

Did you see my funny comment I made that what I REALLY don't like in my house is my sofa!  LOL  

It is true... until I replace it, which is not in the plans, soon, I would not know which color scheme would be the best.

LR set is not as colorful, so what I have is OK for now...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi loves,   That's ok I tend to lose track of which post I posted in sometimes lol.   In fact the wreath is due today so will post once I receive it and open it.  

Did not see your comment about your sofa, but I will say that last year when we built our new home. We got rid of our LR furniture as it wasnt worth taking  .  So when we purchased a new LR set I then realized  some of my decor didn't seem to go as well .  So what is the solution ??  New christmas decor especially ,  last year that is why I purchased so much of Lisa's elegant christmas decor.  I should have gotten all of the pieces, the garland , swags ect.  At least I will have the wreath though ,  thank you for providing the info.  And take your time finding the perfect sofa, when the time comes you will find just what you want as I did.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I am wondering if  Jill or Valerie might bring back the fruit items that LR had last year.  If I see anything I'll tag you but keep checking new arrivals too.  I just love how elegant that set is. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lucy,  thank you and I will also keep checking.   Weren't Lisa's items so elegant and beautiful !?  I so am missing her holiday shows this season.  The sets were just gorgeous also.  

Im not really thinking jill would bring them as she already presented her choice of the fruit items.  I could be wrong though...maybe valerie  ...

Honored Contributor

Ordered grand in rd so will probably sell

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  Did the sale price work for you at Grandin Road?