Honored Contributor

Re: For Fans of Blue and White...

Love the colors hate the room arrangement.  That table is blocking the traffic flow.  Also would move those vases.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb 

I like the other blue Christmas room that @Jubliant posted more than this one. This one has too many competing prints & patterns for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma  I think that was Jubilant's post. The two rooms are very different. I find they both have a certain appeal. I just came across pictures that show the rest of this room and other rooms in this home, and, to me, both this room and the others in the home are very pretty. I might post them later.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@wilma  I think that was Jubilant's post. The two rooms are very different. I find they both have a certain appeal. I just came across pictures that show the rest of this room and other rooms in this home, and, to me, both this room and the others in the home are very pretty. I might post them later.

@stevieb 

You're correct. I edited my post to give her credit.

I enjoy looking at the photos you & others post. It’s interesting to see & discuss lots of different homes, rooms, & design styles. 

Valued Contributor

I love this room.  I use blue and silver in my decorations. Blue and white is lovely as well.  Traditional colors are great but I like when people choose a theme color.  Or they're choosing a color that matches the room.

Honored Contributor

@liliblu wrote:

I love this room.  I use blue and silver in my decorations. Blue and white is lovely as well.  Traditional colors are great but I like when people choose a theme color.  Or they're choosing a color that matches the room.

@liliblu  I tend to agree. I change things up from year to year and often use unexpected colors but yet it always still looks festive. It's a matter of how you mix things up... I'm planning to post some more pictures of this home and of this room that I think you'll enjoy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...