Respected Contributor

For All Scentsationals/BHG Wax Fans...

If you haven't purused the wax dept recently at Walmart lately, today I was making my usual shopping rounds on my day off & found to my delight some outstanding new scents.  I picked up TROPICAL FIG, WHITE OAK, CORAL REEF, THAI GINGER, TOBACCO FLOWER, PATAGONIA ORCHID, RAINY DAY & HIMALAYAN PINK SALTS.  It is interesting these are all under the Scentsationals packaging & I am seeing less & less of the BHG line which is one of the same.  These are consistently great scent throwing tarts & I am off to try HIMALAYAN PINK SALTS!  

Respected Contributor

Re: For All Scentsationals/BHG Wax Fans...

This is all I have been buying for the past three years. For $2 they are the best by far.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234, and don't you love it when they have them priced at $1.50 from time to time?!  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@panda1234, and don't you love it when they have them priced at $1.50 from time to time?!  

Have never seen that price but will be on the lookout for it. Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

I just got back from Wal-Mart and bought wax melts. I got sat water taffy,lemon pound cake,Himalayan pink salt,and wanted a few more,LOL. 

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I just got back from Wal-Mart and bought wax melts. I got sat water taffy,lemon pound cake,Himalayan pink salt,and wanted a few more,LOL. 

The Himalayan Pink Salt is to die for!  I made DH take me back to get more.  I also picked up the Lemon Pound Cake as well on my second trip back.  Scentsationals knocked it out of the park with these new scents.  

Respected Contributor

I got another new scent; SMOKY GRAY MIST.  It is very seductive, earthy and once again, Scentsationals continue to bring us consistent quality &  fabulous scent throws.  I highly recommend this one as well!