Respected Contributor

Re: For $2,500,000 This Could be Yours!

I like the light colors and a bit of bling.  Exterior very attractive.  

About 10 years ago my niece sold her home in Southeast Fl. to one of the Miami Dolphins.  It was a lovely home also, but in a more developed neighborhood,so a little less pricey.

Honored Contributor

It is a beautiful home, the exterior is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful too, however the home definitely needs some updating, and it needs some warmth and color, it is very decorator looking. To me it doesn't look beautiful, yet warm and cozy all at the same time. It definitely needs some color, not just on the walls, but the furnishings are all bland looking as well. The home layout itself though is gorgeous..........A lot could be done with a home that big, but it is definitely way too big for me, even if I could afford it!  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@MarkeieMark

@MarkeieMark

May I ask who you are from before?

i must have missed this -- the screen name change?

Thank you😃

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN
Thanks for including "your past" (screen name-- I'm thinking about changing mine) as your signoff!
Honored Contributor

Even if I had a couple of spare million collecting dust, I wouldn't be interested... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Like  others, I like this mansion from the outside.

It needs a woman's touch though IMO

It lacks the "cozy" factor, which a single football guy probably would not place on high priority.

For instance, the curtains are a "blah" factor.

Architectural details are missing such as ceiling moldings. 

The plain tile in the main living room have got to either GO or be covered with patterned area rugs.

Many years ago we checked out some very large estate homes in our area. They felt like large blank cubicles to me. I prefer to use the $ for details like moldings; upgraded fireplaces, etc.