Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I can honestly say I don't really love any of the elements (though there are a few I like) but somehow, overall, the room has some sort of appeal. I don't care for the way the fireplace is done, as it just seems a little too much and I'm a firm believer that whatever the view might be, there hasn't been a window created that can't benefit from some sort of covering or adornment. Not a fan of the hearts on the table, the signs on the wall or the chandelier and would probably lose the drum table too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Nope not for me. The only thing I like are the two chairs!

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of funny about fire places. 

My whole growing up years, we had them, and my first home had one. I love them. But....only if they are of the style I find appealing.

This one I do not, and as much as I pine to have a fireplace again, I'd just as soon do without one, as to have one I find unattractive!

I like the chairs in this room though! 

Honored Contributor
The fireplace is barely noticeable, to me anyway. I do not like this particular fireplace, once I found it waaay at the end of the room.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

LOVE: Chairs, ottoman, mirrors, "used books" sign, elephant stand : )

Valued Contributor

I really like it. Actually I love the whole room. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I really like the neutral color shiplap on the walls. Interesting. No to the fireplace however I like the large floor rug without that white thing on top.

Honored Contributor

Don't like anything about it.  I don't mind the tile, but I think they need more color to make the fireplace pop.  I think the light shades make the fireplace blend into the wall.

Valued Contributor

The only thing I don’t like is the chandelier.  Everything else is perfect—even the cow painting. The walls are gorgeous.