Honored Contributor

Covered in floral ticking stripes with a soft color palette and chippy painted finish, the antique daybed is a charming spot for a lazy afternoon. The muted color fits right in with the vintage style of the rest of the room, while adding that French charm I love. -Courtney Allison #romantichomes

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Pretty. Feminine.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I would really like it without the foot board, I always think that makes a bed look like too much, unless it's a sleigh bed.

Honored Contributor

I love the look.  It reminds me of French decor which I have always loved.  Very pretty and appealing.

Honored Contributor

The flowered print is perfect with the style of what appears to be an old bed.  It would be pretty surrounded by complementary decor. 

I think a different fabric on this bed might make it more interesting to me, but, I wouldn't use flowered prints or this style of furniture in my house. 

Respected Contributor

I love florals, especially roses, and green; so I definitely like this bed. Normally, I would prefer it without the footboard but it is OK being that it is placed against the low wall in a slanted ceiling room, it has the look of a daybed.

In a normal room, the footboard would be too much.  I can see me with this bed minus footboard with tufted throw pillows and an armoire the background color of the headboard and trimmed out in the green.  I would have to have a coordinating comfy chair and ottoman with a table beside and I could sit all day and read.

Respected Contributor

Oh! No!

Respected Contributor

Looks like an old wallpaper pattern we used to have in the bedroom.

Respected Contributor

LOVE IT!!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it included vulgar language.