Respected Contributor

Flameless candles that have a morphing effect.

I have many flameless candles and a few of them are designed to morph.    I have never used them in that manner.   For some reason, I just don't care for that effect.  To me, it just seems uncomfortable to be around that constant change.

Do you like candles that morph from color to color?     Or are you like me, and only keep the candle in the soft white light setting.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Flameless candles that have a morphing effect.

@J Town Girl wrote:

I have many flameless candles and a few of them are designed to morph.    I have never used them in that manner.   For some reason, I just don't care for that effect.  To me, it just seems uncomfortable to be around that constant change.

Do you like candles that morph from color to color?     Or are you like me, and only keep the candle in the soft white light setting.  

@J Town Girl  If they morph slowly.  I have one in a Christmas lantern on the floor between a giant giraffe's legs, lol, and it is very pretty.  VPH's morphing mercury glass trees that she brought in 2017 are gorgeous with the light show on the ceiling in a large area.

Honored Contributor

I prefer no morph.  I have a set of three that can be set on 12 or so different colors.  I have them set on light turquoise.  I use them as night lights in the bedroom.

Trusted Contributor

I bought 7 with batteries included yesterday for $.75 each at WalMart.Yup for that price I like morphing candles.

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl I prefer the soft light also.  I think sometimes they put too much technology in these things and then it has a higher chance of breaking!  Kind of like what they do to cars now!!

Respected Contributor

I loooove morphing anything!  

Honored Contributor

I can't stand morphing anything. To me it looks cheap and tawdry! LOL

Not candles, not VPH spheres or trees, not Christmas tree lights, not anything. I pass on them every time, even when they have a white or amber solid choice.