Honored Contributor

I love Alberti and he'll do a great job with his new show.  Whatever would make you think they'll be new vendors and new products?  It's still QVC, it will be the regular QVC merchandise for the usual vendors.

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I love Alberti and he'll do a great job with his new show.  Whatever would make you think they'll be new vendors and new products?  It's still QVC, it will be the regular QVC merchandise for the usual vendors.

@chrystaltree I said “I hope” he gets some new vendors. I wasn’t making assumptions that it would happen. I was just being optimistic. Jill often found new brands for her home shows, so I’m hoping Alberti will be able to do the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Again, not to be a downer here, but it does not seem like this is set up to be a frequently aired show to specifically highlight Alberti or home products. For example, there are a couple of "At Home with Dan" shows scheduled for June and July, but only a single "At Home with Alberti" this week. I believe this is just a new addition to the regular rotation of "At Home with X" shows that the Q sets up for hosts to sell anything remotely related to "stuff you use around the house."