Honored Contributor

Finally, a cleaning product from QVC that didn't disappoint.

I kicked myself after purchasing this, because almost every other cleaning product or gizmo I've ordered from QVC has been a huge disappointment.

This one did not disappoint.  I used it to clean my tub and shower this weekend. It's not magical, but it was a huge help to me.  I recommend it highly if leaning over the tub or scrubbing the shower walls is difficult for you.

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 6.01.06 AM.png

Here's the link

BTW: The other item I love is the Haan floor steamer I purchased a decade ago. It's wonderful - don't know how i ever did without it.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Finally, a cleaning product from QVC that didn't disappoint.

I've got a similar product and it is handy for scrubbing the tub.  

Respected Contributor

Sold! I hate cleaning the shower and the textured floor is impossible. I’ve always wondered about something like this and there are several “as is”options so I’m going to try it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat  Try Wet & Forget (correction) available at Lowes and other places I'm sure.  No scrubbing required.  Just spray and go.  I use it faithfully every week and our 10 year old shower stall looks practically brand new.  It less than $20 for 1/2 gal jug.  Well worth it, IMO.

Edited to correct the product's name.  It's WET & FORGET. 

BTW, I bought the smaller version of what you have and it just didn't work out for me and just sits on a shelf.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@house_cat  Try Shower & Go available at Lowes and other places I'm sure.  No scrubbing required.  Just spray and go.  I use it faithfully every week and our 10 year old shower stall looks practically brand new.  It less than $20 for 1/2 gal jug.  Well worth it, IMO.

BTW, I bought the smaller version of what you have and it just didn't work out for me and just sits on a shelf.

Another spray product that works great is Wet and Forget.  I got it originally here at QVC, but I’m not sure they sell it anymore.  I now buy it at Lowe’s.

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for about 2 years now.

If it ever quits, I'll get another one.

It really helps in the bathroom.

I have a tub/shower combo.

I clean my shower every day. 

Respected Contributor

@house_cat   Thanks for this recommendation.  Not as limber as I used to be and I still like a clean bathroom!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@house_cat

Thank you for recommending this item. I had suggested this to my husband when it was the TSV   ( since I am very fortunate that he does the chores that would require its use ) but he is stubborn and said nah! 😀

However, I just want to say that reading any of your posts is always a pleasure. Your kind manner just shines through. I have thought to comment on this several times but I admit I am lazy about posting....but today was the day. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Reggie

Honored Contributor

@ReggieRagu

Thank you, Reggie. 

I'm just about to start another work day and your words are encouragement :-)

Enjoy your day!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@aroc3435

Earlier this year, I bruised my ribs scrubbing the tub.  It seems I'm in that donut hole age - not young enough to do my chores easily and not old enough for my eyesight to fail. I can still see the dirt, it's just harder to do anything about it.

~ house cat ~