Occasional Contributor

Re: Favorite TV Show Set, Old or New

I liked the 7th Heaven House, so homey! Tastefully done but comfy and cozy.
Valued Contributor

Too many to pick from. I always liked the houses from ""Home Alone"" and ""Christmas Vacation"".

Respected Contributor

On 11/12/2014 molisa said:
On 11/12/2014 piperbay said:

Another vote for Mary's apartment and I thought the house on Bewitched was adorable.

I still love the Bewitched house. I liked it as a child and still do. Love the entryway, LR, and staircase.

oh,I love that house!!
Trusted Contributor

I sooooo enjoyed reading this thread ~ found myself smiling and nodding in agreement with all the suggested sets! Southfork is def. high on my list!

VCamp ~ I totally agree with the Ponderosa & Adam ~ that really made me chuckle!!!!!

Haven't thought of Karen & Sid in years ~ One of my favorites ~~~~

I have to add the set of the "Honeymooners" ~ one room and minimal furniture, which always amazed me, a true classic always producing a laugh!

Thanks for starting this ~ love it!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 11/11/2014 EnglishRose88 said: Fraiser's apartment, Elliot Bay Towers

Yes! I have seen that apartment so much I could find my way around in the dark; I'm still obsessively watching reruns. In denial the series is over . . .

Super Contributor

Very most fave is Monica's apartment.

This one sparked my passion for decorating in my home. The antiques, white sofa with that great red & white checked quilt, the mismatched dining chairs--seems so long ago but still so fresh in my mind (show aired in 1994). Could not believe how it all came together in such a beautiful way.

Monica's Apartment On Friends

Monicas Apartment On Friends

Super Contributor

The Beach House, Something's Gotta Give:

Something's Gotta Give in Architectural Dig

From Hooked on Houses, a great site!

Trusted Contributor

Uncle Bill's Penthouse Apartment on Family Affair. i always wanted to live in that apartment Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't like this, and this isn't how I recall the house, everything was white with big overstuffed furniture. I will have to watch the movie again.

Honored Contributor

On 11/13/2014 whitelinen said:

Very most fave is Monica's apartment.

This one sparked my passion for decorating in my home. The antiques, white sofa with that great red & white checked quilt, the mismatched dining chairs--seems so long ago but still so fresh in my mind (show aired in 1994). Could not believe how it all came together in such a beautiful way.

Monica's Apartment On Friends

Monicas Apartment On Friends

I never watched the show, but liked all the pics you posted...the only thing I would change is the wall colors...probably the teal blue to a slate blue and the purple to a light brick red Smile