Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Room in Your Home

@ID2 wrote:

It's not a room but my favorite place is my porch. It's a wrap around that looks out over our lake. I love sitting and relaxing with the ceiling fan on above me. My dh and I spend a lot of time out there. Heart

@ID2 

Sounds absolutely lovely! 😊

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Citrine1 

YAY US!

Though our homes are NOT large single family dwellings or sprawling estates, they are OURS, quaint rows and therefore, we have them decorated EXACTLY as we see the space at it's best.  

In a row if it's overdone or crowded it defeats the streamlined purpose - and as you know SUNNY spaces are a premium since we don't have windows on all walls.

I'm glad you love your rooms and they fit you to a tee.

Have a good week Other Philly RowHome Pal!

@MoonieBaby 

@Citrine1 

Our house isn’t that big either. It’s not a row house, but it’s a small ranch of about 1750 sq. ft. Sometimes I see or hear about others here who have large homes and want more space, but in reality what we have is plenty for us and our dog. I definitely don’t want more space to clean! 😉

Esteemed Contributor

I know what you mean @wilma !   My home suits us just fine, but there are times that I'd like to have a big home on sprawling grounds.  Your house sounds to be just right for you.  If I had a single ranch, I'd want the same size as you.  

Respected Contributor

Right now I'd have to say my family room because it's the one most completed.  It's been painted, new furniture, new area rug, new curtains and it's where we spend the most time. 

Respected Contributor

This is a hard choice but the Master Bedroom is my favorite......it is such a peaceful and pretty room. Decorated in soft neutrals, it relaxes me just walking into it.