Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@QVCkitty1 @GenXmuse 

Does this little chopper do well with nuts?  Have you ever used the Chop Chop also by KR, which is a little bigger?

Inquiring minds want to know!   LOL!!!

@Sooner , It works for nuts, and lately I’ve been using it for chicken salad. However, If I only used it for onions, it would be worth the price.

@QVCkitty1  I need something for chopping nuts!  I am considering the slightly larger Chop Chop one that Amazon has.  But this one with the green lid gets great reviews.

But I like the storage lid on the other one. . . Decisions decisions!  Surely @SharkE has at least both of these wouldn't you think?  LOL!!! Hey sharke!  How about it?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Oh absolutely. I chop nuts in these at least 2-3 a week. Much easier than smashing with a rolling pin like I had been!

@GenXmuse LOL!!!  Well that sounds WAY more fun!

Thanks for the response!

Hahaha!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac I agree I also own this jar opener. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse My best buddy in the kitchen, by far !!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got a little Oster from Walmart just for chopping nuts. Does great and cheap and no shp and waiting.

Honored Contributor

the soda stream

the bagel cutter from the Q's 50 in 50

ninja storm

Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite Gadget

[ Edited ]

Kuhn Rikon pull and chop (have little one and bigger one), and the Cooks Essential mouse-shaped battery operated can opener......constantly use these items much more than I expected....now cannot do without either!

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

the soda stream

the bagel cutter from the Q's 50 in 50

ninja storm

I bought that Bagel cutter when QVC was carrying it.   In fact, I liked it so much that I even bought a second one just in case the first one broke.   I used it for years then I started to buy bagels that were already sliced.  Since most of the bagels that I now buy especially Dave's bagels are all pre-sliced I decided to donate both of them.  

It was difficult to get rid of it because I really liked it.   

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

My Kuhn Rikon Swiss chopper!

C2318EE0-7F68-4E08-ACF7-6CE7D4D14CB8.jpeg

Me, too.  I love this little thing!

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@CAcableGirl2   If you are having trouble the Kuhn Rikon Jar Opener is great. I like the can opener too.

https://www.qvc.com/Kuhn-Rikon-2-Piece-Jar-Opener-%26-Auto-Attach-Can-Opener-Set.product.K48582.html...

@grandma2pkmh   These are my two favorite gadgets, too.  Both work great!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau