Valued Contributor

Favorite Candle/Wax Melt Companies

What are your favorites? I have a few like the obvious Slatkin, BBW and Goose Creek. But my all time favorite is Candles By Victoria.

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Candle/Wax Melt Companies

A friend of ours sold Sency wax melts and all of the line.  There is a scent I LOVE so much called Hemingway which is a mix.

They re issued the sent as "Bring Back My Bar" which people bought up and but on ebay as a price gouge.  I got some at a slightly elevated price knowing I won't get another chance.

Frequent Contributor

As far as wax melts, I also found that Scentsy is the best! They have lots of scents and it doesn't take much wax.  I gave up candles when my cat got too nosey once.  

Respected Contributor

Capri-blue Volcano

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG If they ever bring back your scent you should join Scentsy Club.  One of the perks is "Always Get My Bar".

If Scentsy discontinues a scent, they will keep on making it for you as long as you keep ordering it.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@ECBG If they ever bring back your scent you should join Scentsy Club.  One of the perks is "Always Get My Bar".

If Scentsy discontinues a scent, they will keep on making it for you as long as you keep ordering it.

@MezzieStarr 

Great to know!   Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Goose creek has a big sale going on.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dessa's Homespun-melts only

Nene's Kitchen Melts-melts only

Candles:

Homeworx

Pure Integrity

Nest

Trapp

Votivo

Lafco

Simpatico

Some of the above are rather expensive, so only buy when there are good sales/ or coupons!

Oh and also love Illuminations!!!!

Respected Contributor

Swan Creek Candle Co!  Love their wax melts and scent choices!

Honored Contributor

I just purchased Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart today Pineapple and Ginger.  It smells great, powerful.  I think its their highly fragranced.  It is my new favorite.  I love coconut and although coconut is not mentioned in the notes I smell a hint of it.  I will try more of their new scents, however I will purchase more of these.  It was 3.33 for a package of 8Smiley Happy