Honored Contributor

I can't stand the gold color or the light fixtures in the ktichen and waaaay too much green.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the bathroom, but nothing else.

Honored Contributor

Re: Farmhouse Remodel

[ Edited ]

Cheerful and bright and I like most of the built-ins and colors, if not so much the actual furnishings or overall look. Too many of the elements seem to lean toward Mission style and I'm not a fan. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I would change the yellow/gold in the flooring, hutch, and picture frame to cream...I just don't like that color at all.

Other than that I like all the rooms. 

Honored Contributor

LOVE it all!!! Happy colors and feels very homey!!!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I love every bit of it, especially the kitchen.

Me too!  Very pretty and cheerful!

Trusted Contributor

@Xivambala  I agree...every time DH and I watch a movie and someone is peering thru the windows ...I always SHOUT "that's  why you need window coverings".  We laugh but it's true...DW

Honored Contributor

All the rooms are styled and done very nicely..... I dont particualry care for the kitchen floor, would have preferred a traditional hardwood floor in the darker of the 2 colors, I dont care for that diamond pattern.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness! This is love at first sight. I need to save these photos for inspiration. Thanks for posting, J!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant 

I like these rooms and spaces, but there's too much color in the kitchen for me. I would rather there be just one color, either yellow or green, and then a neutral color. 

I agree with @Spurt & @DREAMON 

I would prefer the kitchen floor be a simple solid neutral wood or color.