Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fans of MacKenzie-Childs

Can anyone tell me if the MacKenzie-Childs website ever offers free shipping no minimum or a percentage off all items?  I think I'd like to dip my toe in the water by purchasing one less expensive item, and MC website seems to have more of those to choose from than Neiman Marcus or Evine. 

I probably should not have looked around online because now I'm seeing that there was at one time a sky blue butterfly pattern which I really like.  Oh dear!

Image result for sky butterfly garden creamer

Respected Contributor

they have beautiful things but there is no way in this world i could afford to buy any of it lol. I do watch sometimes just to see the pretty things.

Valued Contributor

For Morning Glory and Butterfly fans, the MacKenzie Childs website has many of these pieces in the Clearance section.

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC Oh no, this isn't great news for me.....I just went on their site and they have a morning glory teapot on clearance!

I have only purchased the courtly check and love all of it, but might have to take another look at some of the clearance items.  I'm waiting for a couple of chargers to arrive this week so I'm trying to be strong....

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Hey M-C Fans, just noticed that while Evine has excluded M-C from their 20%-off Black Friday coupon, they are offering free S&H on all M-C items online.  In case anyone has any other M-C Fans on their gift list!   Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I am a fan but dont buy any thing. Way above my budget. I do like to see what they show though and like Rebecca alot!  Even on sale I cant buy this line but so pretty.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

The Flower Market pattern is 25% off this weekend at Evine with free S&H. I finally broke down and bought the black flower market cake carrier.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

The Flower Market pattern is 25% off this weekend at Evine with free S&H. I finally broke down and bought the black flower market cake carrier.

@blackhole99  I love that and know someone that has it. Enjoy your purchase!