Respected Contributor

Fans of MacKenzie-Childs

[ Edited ]

Evine is showing a slew of new MacKenzie-Childs items on their website.

Most of the prices are eye watering. But the pieces are lovely. There are many more items available than what I have listed, but here is a small sample of products.

Tea Kettle $110-140

4 Mugs $168

Cookie Jar $58

Butter Dish $98

Salt & Pepper Shakers $115

Dinnerware Various Prices

Paper Towel Holder $78

Bath Mat $78

I'm surprised that they didn't offer more bath items like soap dishes, toothbrush holders, cotton ball or Q tip containers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fans of MacKenzie-Childs

MacKenzie-Childs Set of 3 Flower Market Handmade Flower Buckets - 473-606

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MacKenzie-Childs Evine Exclusive Aurora 2 qt Handmade Tea Kettle - 473-630

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MacKenzie-Childs Choice of Hand-Painted Sweetbriar Glassware - 473-603

Honored Contributor

MacKenzie-Childs Choice of Size Handmade Patisserie Artificial Bouquet - 473-612

Honored Contributor

MacKenzie-Childs 15.5" Handmade Queen Bee Pick - 473-608

Honored Contributor

MacKenzie-Childs 14" Florabundance Serving Platter - 473-601

Respected Contributor

@lmt  I love MacKenzie-Childs.....my husband is getting me the large tea kettle for my birthday. So exciting. 

Honored Contributor

Before buying MacKenzie-Childs from Evine, be sure and check Neiman Marcus.  The prices are often the same, and they have free shipping and free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  Thanks...I was just going to mention that, PLUS when I bought a couple of items from NM a few months ago, Ebates was at 17% at NM, and zero at Evine. 

I also got a new customer discount of 15% - so it ended up over 30% off the price at Neiman Marcus vs. Evine. 

......You look like I need a drink.....