Honored Contributor

Re: Fans of MacKenzie-Childs

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@annespan wrote:

Hey there, hope everyone is enjoying the show (I snuck out of work early omg!) 

Does anyone recognize a canister pattern which looks to be the buildings on the M-C farm.  It is the lead photo on the item page (468-946) but there is no corresponding selection in the Color pull-down.  It is SO cute!  Thanks!

@annespan - I too love this pattern. Maybe it is sold out?

MacKenzie-Childs Choice of Size Hand-Decorated Enamelware Covered Canister - 468-946

It is listed in the description

• Aurora - Off-white base with an animal landscape pattern in soft shades of blue, pink, yellow, green and brown with gold-tone accents. Light pink knob.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@annespan wrote:

Does anyone recognize a canister pattern which looks to be the buildings on the M-C farm.  It is the lead photo on the item page (468-946) but there is no corresponding selection in the Color pull-down.  It is SO cute!  Thanks!

@annespan  I've seen that pattern on their website and in their catalog in the past.  I'm not sure they make it anymore, though.  It doesn't seem to be on their website or the Neiman Marcus website.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I just went to MacKenzie-Childs' website and looked at their clearance items.  I ordered an iPhone case for $12 + shipping.  I've looked at them for a long time and finally decided the price was right.  I can't wait to get it.

37500-006_w.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack If you sign up at the website for their rewards program you'll get 10% off an order...DW

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@annespan wrote:

@annespan - I too love this pattern. Maybe it is sold out?

MacKenzie-Childs Choice of Size Hand-Decorated Enamelware Covered Canister - 468-946

It is listed in the description

• Aurora - Off-white base with an animal landscape pattern in soft shades of blue, pink, yellow, green and brown with gold-tone accents. Light pink knob.

Oh such teasers. ..they have the 3 Aurora canisters on the window shelf behind the cake plates they are showing on tv

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I have that cake carrier in the green...I love it.... DW 

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@NickNack If you sign up at the website for their rewards program you'll get 10% off an order...DW

Thank you for telling me about this @dancingwoman.  It asked me if I wanted to sign up for the program, but I didn't read about it.  I don't order from them very often.  I will sign up for 10% off though.  

If I order M-C it's usually from Neiman Marcus.  They have free shipping and free returns.  I don't think they make the iPhone cases anymore though.  I'm glad I went and looked.  I wouldn't have if this thread hadn't been started.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

We should all call Evine and ask for the Aurora pattern Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Haha I just scared the bejeepers out of our cat screeching when I saw those Aurora canisters on the window ledge.  Maybe those will be the TTV?  It looks on TV like there are banners printed on the large and medium canisters maybe they are special issue for the anniversary?  I am OBSESSED already!  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

31433680_1640268756093953_6222629097541992448_o.jpg