Honored Contributor

Re: Fans of Floral Arrangements...

I noticed they were starting to have mini classes on decorating similar to what Pottery Barn does.

Respected Contributor

Boy,my taste is surely different than the others who posted regarding the arrangements..  The only arrangement that remotely appeals to me is the birdcage with flower and it is only OK - nothing special.

The first one is a jumble of thngs that do not go together. The last one looks like spiders coming out of the candlesticks, and the second like someone just put some weeds in the bottom of the container.

That it for the arrangements.  However, I do like the tray in the first one and the candlesticks in the last one.  Those components are great, but not so the floral? arrangements.

I like to shop at Pier I and I'm sure they shoud be able to put together a more special arrangement from the great items they carry.

Honored Contributor

I generally don't care for house plants, but I like the ones pictured in the OP.  I especially like the plants in/on the candlesticks.

Honored Contributor

very nice..I was just in Pier 1 this week and they are showing a lot of everything you posted. It is a little different and I like different.

Honored Contributor

I like the first one pictured, the tray with bowl of succulents, any number of other items could be used in that tray. The rest, not so much.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I like the tray!

Honored Contributor

The fourth picture.  Love the tray and pillar holders also.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the terrarium model, but I would have to go the faux route. I've developed a brown thumb, plus bad sunlight in this house.

dee

@lolakimono wrote:

Decorative succulent in glass case

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle

The plants are all faux, part of a collection at Pier1.

Super Contributor

This is a timely thread for me.  I just finished decorating my dough bowl for the winter.  I decorate it seasonally, and I usually have a difficult time with Jan/Feb/Mar.  I bought all the components from Hobby Lobby and Michaels.

7A1D338A-2C29-4AB7-85DD-5CD43400F46F.jpeg