Respected Contributor

I like the pumpkin and berries wreath, but it's very orange. I was wondering if Valerie will have another wreath, fall themed.

Honored Contributor

Hi - I don't know for sure, but she usually has quite a few nice wreaths to choose from. I'm almost certain we'll see that again! (There might be some left from last year still on the site here.) Smile

Honored Contributor

She said yesterday that it was the last Fall show for her. I thought the wreath was too orange also, but caved in and bought a garland. I will put it on the table just for October, then out comes her gorgeous Fall hydrangea wreaths and garlands, reds and golds, muted. I bought some last year, and loved them so much that I bought more a few days ago.

Respected Contributor

What about THIS one? H200916

Trusted Contributor

Frankly I wouldn't wait for Valarie to bring any more fall items, they are probably concentrating on holiday stuff now. That's just my opinion, because you never know if she is even going to have another fall show.

You can check online for more wreaths, I don't know if she has any. If you need one, buy one locally if you can.

Respected Contributor

I thought she had a show on 8/22. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Marsha, thanks for the link. The hydrangea wreath is nice, but not traditional. I'll think about it.

Mousie, I guess we could go to Michaels and get some more neutral leaves or other items to insert in the wreath/garland to try to tone down the orange.

I can look locally for wreaths, but I've had two of hers and think they are very nice for the price.

Thanks everyone.

Valued Contributor

I got the H200916 garland last year and used it on my buffet. It is really pretty and unusual enough that it was not boring. The colors are very nice with other fall colors.

Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 Marsha2003 said:

What about THIS one? H200916

These are what I have, Marsha.

Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 happygal said:

I thought she had a show on 8/22. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Marsha, thanks for the link. The hydrangea wreath is nice, but not traditional. I'll think about it.

Mousie, I guess we could go to Michaels and get some more neutral leaves or other items to insert in the wreath/garland to try to tone down the orange.

I can look locally for wreaths, but I've had two of hers and think they are very nice for the price.

Thanks everyone.

She does have a show on August 22, happygal, but said it would be Christmas. Good idea about buying some neutral leaves, etc. for the garland.

Regular Contributor

Pier 1 has some nice ones -- slightly less expensive and no shipping! Good luck in your search -- whether the Q or retail stores....

Rebecca J.