Esteemed Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:
I love seeing everyones decorating pictures, they're amazing. I'm so bad at it but I try.

I'm like, where is that giant fiber optic poinsettia I bought 18 years ago that is brighter than the sun?

@NorthernLights...LOL...Oh, could we all share great stories of our decorating talents throughout the years...I would love to see a picture of your "giant fiber optic poinsettia" all lit up in its glory! Woman LOL

Heh, I know it's terrible but some of my tackiest purchases are my favorite.  Still to this day we bring some of them out over the holidays and giggle at them. Sometimes we dig out Frank E. Post (youtube him) and set him next to the giant poinsettia. It really makes for an eye watering display.

@NorthernLights.....There is absolutely nothing "terrible" about any of it!....I picture your home as warm, inviting and comfortable, with fun & funky added in.....a great combination, in my personal opinion!....We have to have fun with our homes also!...I googled "Frank E. Post" and fell in love with him...It's hilarious and adds laughter and joy to any home atmosphere, no matter one's style....I can picture him greeting everyone in our foyer area, for example....LOL

Love all of the personal, unique, decorating tastes and styles that many share with us  here on the Home Forum!

Oh I totally agree I get so many ideas here I never would of thought of for decorating. I love everyone's personal touches!

And lol on the Frank E Post, now that my daughter is older she comes home and says. Mom, he's so creepy what did I ever enjoy about him?

@NorthernLights...Pssst!....I bet if she came home and didn't see him, she would really miss him and ask you where he was!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:
I love seeing everyones decorating pictures, they're amazing. I'm so bad at it but I try.

I'm like, where is that giant fiber optic poinsettia I bought 18 years ago that is brighter than the sun?

@NorthernLights...LOL...Oh, could we all share great stories of our decorating talents throughout the years...I would love to see a picture of your "giant fiber optic poinsettia" all lit up in its glory! Woman LOL

Heh, I know it's terrible but some of my tackiest purchases are my favorite.  Still to this day we bring some of them out over the holidays and giggle at them. Sometimes we dig out Frank E. Post (youtube him) and set him next to the giant poinsettia. It really makes for an eye watering display.

@NorthernLights.....There is absolutely nothing "terrible" about any of it!....I picture your home as warm, inviting and comfortable, with fun & funky added in.....a great combination, in my personal opinion!....We have to have fun with our homes also!...I googled "Frank E. Post" and fell in love with him...It's hilarious and adds laughter and joy to any home atmosphere, no matter one's style....I can picture him greeting everyone in our foyer area, for example....LOL

Love all of the personal, unique, decorating tastes and styles that many share with us  here on the Home Forum!

Oh I totally agree I get so many ideas here I never would of thought of for decorating. I love everyone's personal touches!

And lol on the Frank E Post, now that my daughter is older she comes home and says. Mom, he's so creepy what did I ever enjoy about him?

@NorthernLights...Pssst!....I bet if she came home and didn't see him, she would really miss him and ask you where he was!...LOL

That's hilarious because it's absolutely true!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

thank you for sharing you're beautiful decor of your cozy welcoming home!

I will download the picmonkey.  Thanks again & keep sharing your great ideas ....I always enjoy seeing everyone here & their creativity!!!

homedecor1

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely stunning, @Regal Bee.  You are very talented- if you don't do anything artistic for a living you should!  And I love your Byers Choice dolls, at least I think there is a second one on the right side of your picture.  Could we maybe see a picture of him too? 

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo  Thank you!

Below is a picture of the pair of Byers Carolers on the hutch....they are together in this photo so you can see them properly. I collect Byers for Fall, Christmas and Halloween. Just love them!

QVC Carolers.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Regal BeeOMG I love it! Love that hutch, can't wait to see how you decorate for Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee

Thank you for sharing the picture of your carolers!  I hope you'll share a photo of your Halloween ones as well.  Everything you do is just beautiful!