Contributor

I was at Costco yesterday and found a great deal on fairy lights.  You get a set of four strands.  Each strand has 50 lights with 8 functions for $9.95.  They are very bright, on a silver wire, and they do both warm white or multicolor.  No remote but they do have a timer function.  Each strand uses two AA batteries.

Trusted Contributor

nice... i just bought a set of 4, you can choose different colors, i just got the clear.. from amazon thery're 16.4 feet and have 50 lights each.. each one has a remote for different twinkle settings.. just tried for the 1st time tonight... so far i like them.. i've bought soooo many that turned to ******. i'm hoping these last.. they look real nice and bright when on.. they actually lite up my bedroom too much lol i need to dim them down...

Trusted Contributor

We purchased several boxes of similar lights at Sams last year.  We thought it would be an easy way to decorate outdoors without the extension cords.  Boy were we wrong.  They went through batteries like crazy.  This year they will be used inside.

Honored Contributor

What on earth does one do with "fairy lights"???

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

alot of oprions..i have one set in one of my baskets that i have with flowers in it.. i put the lights around the flowers and it looks so nice when its lit.. the other i put around a ceramic lantern.. you can put the lights in anything to light it up.... google it for more options.. the lights look awesome when its dark in your house

Frequent Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

alot of oprions..i have one set in one of my baskets that i have with flowers in it.. i put the lights around the flowers and it looks so nice when its lit.. the other i put around a ceramic lantern.. you can put the lights in anything to light it up.... google it for more options.. the lights look awesome when its dark in your house

Yes! Love adding the sparkle of fairy lights. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ID2  wrote:

ID2, you must not watch QVC as fairy lights are always included in the home decor shows.  Try watching some of the shows, the products they sell that include fairy lights are so lovely.  You're missing out!!

Valued Contributor

They have a similar deal at Sam’s Club. You get a set of 4 for just under $12 but they also come with batteries. They have warm, cool and multi lights. Strands are 20 feet long with 50 lights on each strand and 8 functions including 6 hour timer.