Honored Contributor

Re: @Faeriemoon, Have I Got a Space For You!

@BirkiLady

Did you check out the listing? It holds a lot of people.  They have subdivided into rooms, so I think it said that it sleeps 8 comfortably.

My passport is current, so I am ready to go.  You, me, @faeriemoon and we can have five more.  Who else is coming to Paris?Cat Happy

I read that you can smell chocolate on a full moon.  My chocolate sniffer might be impaired by all the wine.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

I love everything about it. Loft, former chocolate factory, Paris, the city of love 💕 

Honored Contributor

I really like this!!!!!!very charming!

Trusted Contributor

Its very cool !!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Count me in - I love everything about it - the space, chocolate, Paris - what's not to love?

Honored Contributor

I am so excited to see that @lolakimono has finally started a thread designed to elicit positive comments.  Good job!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

I'm baffled by your post.Cat Surprised

I try to find things that people will have an opinion about, to spark discussion on a discussion board.

I can appreciate others' decor, even if it is not something that appeals to my taste.  I try to not insert myself into the discussion so that people feel that they need to agree/disagree with me. 

When I title threads, I pick a title that will give a hint about what is in the thread, so that I don't have 15 posts that say "Living Room" on a discussion board.  

Honored Contributor

The majority of those posts elicit nothing but negative comments, @lolakimono

"Not for me."  "I'd never live there."  "Who would ever love that?"  "Too xxxx for me."  "Really bad taste."  And those are just a few that are posted over and over again.

Surely you're aware.   I don't see much discussion, if any.  

I used to enjoy looking at them but I don't even open them up, for the most part, any longer.  They've become overwhelmingly negative.  

Your titles are clever.   I said nothing about the titles.  It's the content that seems unbalanced.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@lolakimono SIGN ME UP!!!!  MOVING TO PARIS!!!!!

I love this space!!!

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, lola!! HeartHeartHeart

@faeriemoon

Can we be roomies? Haha!

@lolakimono

Thank you for posting these pictures that "speak to me"!❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

The majority of those posts elicit nothing but negative comments, @lolakimono

"Not for me."  "I'd never live there."  "Who would ever love that?"  "Too xxxx for me."  "Really bad taste."  And those are just a few that are posted over and over again.

Surely you're aware.   I don't see much discussion, if any.  

I used to enjoy looking at them but I don't even open them up, for the most part, any longer.  They've become overwhelmingly negative.  

Your titles are clever.   I said nothing about the titles.  It's the content that seems unbalanced.  

@GingerPeach.  I enjoy her threads. I see a lot of spaces I like with some changes. Actually I find a good many of your posts critical and extremely rude to posters on these forums.